Want to make a difference in the lives of patients with cancer? Want to work with innovative science and technologies?
This position reports to Medical Director – Clinical Development, with opportunities to work directly on novel antibody-drug conjugates in hematologic malignancies (SGN-CD19A) and/or solid tumors (SGN-LIV1A). The successful candidate will function as a scientific and medical resource with in the clinical department at Seattle Genetics, and as a medical monitor for ongoing clinical trials in oncology.
Relocation/location is negotiable for the successful candidate.
- Development of clinical protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports
- Contribute to the strategic development of early and late stage clinical programs
- Lead clinical study teams and provide appropriate medical monitoring for ongoing clinical studies
- Evaluation of safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies
- Prepare manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development programs
- Medical resource for design and interpretation of clinical and preclinical programs to support existing and new development candidates
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Has a strong leadership presence and the ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders
- Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership, external development partners and investigators/medical professionals
- Is a team player, works well in a team environment both as a leader and a key contributor
- Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds and geographies
- MD or MD/PhD
- Clinical oncology experience; Board certification in oncology or hematology preferred
- 1-2 years industry experience in oncology drug development preferred
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.