Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Key business partner to Commercial functions and Brand Teams to ensure that Regeneron's interests are preserved and our obligations are fulfilled throughout each of our collaborations. The Associate Manager or Manager, Commercial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for all aspects of business management including leading and executing the core processes for forecasting, budgeting, and analysis for decision support of Regeneron's current and future commercial products.
* Assist in gathering, analyzing, and maintaining Commercial Brand Team budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
* Work with Brand Teams to address a variety of business/financial challenges.
* Assist in analyzing quarterly budget to actual variance reports by Brand and cost center.
* Serve as a liaison between Commercial and G&A to ensure optimal communication, information flow and company alignment.
* Work closely with external collaborators for regular data exchanges and preparation of joint presentations.
* Prepare financial analysis in support of ad hoc requests and various special projects.
* Work closely with internal finance colleagues for corporate needs and deliverables associated with Commercial data.
* Manage internal financial systems, coordinating quarterly reforecast processes and ensuring data integrity.
* Identify process improvements and areas to increase support for both Brand Team s as well as cost centers.
* Ensure 100% compliance with all Regeneron standards operating procedures and policies, as well as governmental and industry regulations governing the sales, marketing, and overall commercialization of prescription pharmaceuticals.
* Develops long-range plans, budgets, and resource allocations (including headcount) for Commercial operations.