Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Human Resources, and will play a key leadership role within the Global Talent Acquisition Leadership Team. This person will have responsibility of the foundational programs, processes and partnership s that enable the Talent Acquisition to support business needs within a world class TA function. This is a global role supporting the U.S., Ireland, and other projected global sites in the future.
This Associate Director role holds responsibility for the IOPS biologics commercial manufacturing organization, which is primarily based in Rensselaer, New York, as well as a rapidly expanding site in Limerick, Ireland, and other future global sites. The role will have two experienced Recruiting Managers acting as direct reports, and will support this role at each site.
At Regeneron, the growth is significant and face paced, filling over 500 positions per year. The finalist candidate will need to be able to think strategically across the business, set strategy, measure metrics, and be able to generate creative ideas to keep momentum and stay ahead of business demands.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced Talent Acquisition leader with a proven track record of working closely with functional business leaders. Including both HR and TA peer leaders, to execute global recruitment strategies and programs that meet business objectives and timelines for both new product launches and pre -existing business. Furthermore, this person will have a proven track record of being an outstanding recruiter and assessor of talent.
* Manage and provide leadership to a team of Talent Acquisition Professionals, responsible for hiring talent globally within IOPS, and be a true talent advisor for the IOPS Organization as it relates to recruiting.
* Creating candidate experience that builds the Regeneron brand.
* Design and implement metrics that addresses the information needed to make substantive business decisions.
* Work effectively in a highly matrixed environment.
* Serve as a strategic leader who is also pragmatic and understands execution.
* Strong ability to use data and metrics to recommend solutions to challenges and to be able to tell the clearly articulate the narrative the numbers indicate.
* Establish and develop effective working relationships with HR Business partners and IOPS business leaders to lead, and manage the recruitment process to meet short -term and long- term talent planning and gap strategies.
* Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on the IOPS talent competitive landscape to Talent Acquisition, HR and IOPS Leadership teams.
* Lead with high integrity. Ensure recruitment methodologies and hiring practices are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures to ensure appropriate and fair selection, assessment, pre -screening, and post-employment methodology.
* Manage to established talent acquisition success criteria, through reports and metrics that demonstrate ROI including quantitative and qualitative success measures.
* Demonstrate ability to think strategically, analytically and objectively.
* Exhibits a strong, highly collaborative working style, builds strong relationships and has a willingness to roll-up his/her sleeves and address tactics and execution as needed.