Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Associate Director, US Market Access Strategy is responsible for coordinating strategy development and implementation across the US Market Access teams to ensure we are successful with in-line and launch products across the I&I franchise.
Associate Director is responsible to lead the US Market Access sub-team for I&I product launches to ensure successful launches across all US Market Access customer segments.
Associate Director is accountable for Gross to Net Forecast and Reporting for the I&I product line. This includes performing all GTN analytics to allow for timely decisions and communication with Finance and Brand Team.
Associate Director will also develop and track related pull-through strategies and performance metrics to drive appropriate market share as a result of managed care formulary positioning.
Associate Director is also expected to lead colleagues without direct authority to achieve brand team and US Market Access objectives by providing leadership and motivation through results oriented focus, clear communication and direction, delegation, and coaching.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Teams to develop and implement pricing and reimbursement/contracting strategies across all US markets for marketed and pipeline products.
- Own responsibility for US Market Access strategy development of pipeline I&I products.
- Lead market access sub team of product launch team Inclusive of payer, patient support, trade, CPS
- Lead pricing and contracting strategy for in-line I&I products.
- Work corroboratively with Contracting Managers to develop contracting strategies across all applicable customer channels across I&I portfolio
- Gross to Net Reporting, Forecasting, and analytics for I&I products.
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Team to develop pull-through objectives and coordinate tactics between US Market Access teams.
- Pricing and Contracting lead for the development of account management pull-through tactics and metrics to allow for optimal pull-through of managed care wins and timely
- Exceptional communicator and results-oriented individual, who effectively prioritizes and coordinates with peers, internal departments, and customers to ensure that key brand strategic initiatives are incorporated in US Market Access planning and strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7-9 years of pharmaceutical pricing and contracting strategy development and implementation to maximize patient access across all US customer segments. Experience in this area from a payer perspective a plus.
- Knowledge of managed care, reimbursement, product commercialization and experience in developing payer strategies for pharmaceuticals required, oncology and I&I experience preferred.
- Experience in product gross to net reporting and forecasting.
- Experience with developing pull-through initiatives for both account management and sales teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong presentation skills.
- Flexibility and entrepreneurial skills in a growing and ever changing organization.
Demonstrated cross-functional partnership.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.