Minimum Requirements – Education and Experience
- Advanced clinical degree in scientific discipline or applicable health sciences field (eg, PharmD, PhD, MD)
- Significant pharmaceutical or related medical experience (5 – 10 years)
- Demonstrated experience in drug information and knowledge of applicable regulations
- Medical Affairs experience is required; Global Medical experience is preferred; Therapeutic Area experience is preferred. Proven ability to analyze and interpret clinical trial and published data.
- Experience in medical writing and reviewing resources for medical accuracy and style.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines.
- Ability to partner and manage medical communications agencies to support execution of deliverables
- Experience in strategic planning process; Attention to detail with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a team based organization; Ability to work in a complex, evolving, multinational and matrix environment.
- Ability to work and build effective relationships across functions and geographies
Skills and Capabilities
Next Steps – Apply today!
- Ability to multitask with numerous activities and stakeholders while ensuring resources/capacity model is met
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- ability to think strategically and understand needs from MCs for medical content in a Medical Information system
- ability to identify the most efficient and effective way to implement new services
- Proven project management capabilities and ability to coordinate and manage linkages within context of global projects
- understanding of the global guidance for provision of Medical services
- Knowledge of the IS/IT needs for global development and implementation
- Scientific/Medical knowledge and technical skills in medical information provision
- Strong ability to effectively collaborate with various roles within the organization
- Highly developed literature search skills and experience in using literature searching tools
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.