Exciting opportunity to play a leadership role at ChemPartner, a leading Shanghai based Contract Research Organization specializing in drug discovery services. As more and more Pharma and Biotech companies look for alliance partners to increasingly provide intellectual contributions and exceptional technical expertise, ChemPartner is uniquely positioned to not only be a Life Science CRO, but to be a true pharmaceutical alliance partner. With a team of over 2000 experienced scientists, many western-trained pharmaceutical industry leaders, and experienced Pharmaceutical Executive Leadership at the helm, ChemPartner is aligned and dedicated to technically and strategically accomplish the research initiatives of Pharma and Biotech companies from around the world.
We are looking for an out-standing experienced DMPK team leader with a successful track record of contributing to drug discovery projects. Candidates must have a dynamic personality with the drive and enthusiasm to advance a number of projects simultaneously. He/She must also be a face of ChemPartner to multiple international clients and be able to interact across disciplines and demonstrate technical prowess
The position will be based in either Shanghai or ChemPartner’s South San Francisco facility and frequent trips between the two locations will be required.
- To propose preclinical strategies, design and coordinate appropriate preclinical studies, primarily PK, PKPD, BioAnalytical, and Tox to support preclinical development of drug candidates mainly biologics to successfully IND filing
- To implement studies in preparing protocols, monitoring study progress, analyzing data and writing reports and regulatory documentation and reporting to the client or integrate project team
- To conduct extensive reference search and information collection of recent science advancements and report/present to management and project teams
- To coordinate cross-functional efforts (Discovery, Pharmacology, CMC, Registration and business partners) in planning budgets, timelines and resource allocations
- To participate in meetings and teleconferences with global clients/team members during and after work hours
- To thrive in a fast paced science-driven environment and collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds
- Supervise and mentor junior staff within the team, proposing scientific direction and nurturing technological innovation
- A Ph.D. in biochemistry, biology, or life-science related discipline with a minimum of 5-10 years industrial experience. Prior successful experience at associate director level may lead to consideration for appointment at director level.
- Knowledgeable in small and large molecule discovery and development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a team environment
Please send your resume to
CPfirstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number 16008 in the subject line.