Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Associate Director/Director, HCP Marketing, will contribute to the financial success of EYLEA® (aflibercept) Injection and will report to the Executive Director, Marketing. This person will have primary responsibility to lead the development and implementation of the strategic and tactical plans/programs as it relates to HCP for all unbranded Ophthalmology and EYLEA branded efforts.
* Identifies strategic market opportunities and makes recommendations to enhance market potential and brand penetration.
* Develops and executes the Brand Plan on an annual basis in order to meet objectives for the brand.
* Develops and executes marketing initiatives/ programs for HCPs to support the brand's critical success factors.
* Oversees execution of all tactics as it relates to HCPs for the brand.
* Manage web/media activities; deploy innovative print and digital media.
* Brand lifecycle management; including preparation for launch of new potential indications.
* Develop mid-long range planning for future market entrants.
* Manage HCP conference related marketing activities and society engagement.
* Works with marketing & sales management, legal, regulatory, medical, market access and market research to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy.
* Develops professional relationships and contacts with physician experts.
* Work closely with all sales force counterparts and gaining insights for sales force needs.
* Provide strategic direction to the Market Research team for any needs of the brand. Assists in developing both Qual. And Quant. research studies.
* Interfaces with team responsible for designing and implementing Regeneron's Ophthalmology product reimbursement program.
* Manage timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan.
* Responsible for directing and monitoring all third party contractors and vendors.
* Lead and manage a team focused on HCP marketing, both direct reports and within a matrix environment, from a traditional and digital perspective.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience in marketing of biologics, in a buy and bill environment.
* Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans, budgets and forecasts.
* Experience managing congress and conference related marketing activities.
* Experience managing web/media activities; demonstrated ability deploying innovative print and digital media.
* Experience in providing input for public relations and advocacy efforts.
* Experience in working closely with all sales force counterparts and gaining insights for sales force needs.
* Understands US reimbursement environment including governmental programs -Medicare Part B.
* Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts.
* Strong interpersonal & presentation skills required.
* Demonstrated ability to deal with all levels of the organization.
* Must be willing to travel 25-30% (including weekend travel as needed)