Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
As the head of the Commercial Finance team, the Associate Director to Director, Commercial Finance will be the key financial business partner to the Commercial organization and Brand Teams. This position will lead financial initiatives such as the annual budgeting process, regular expense forecasts, resource planning, working with alliance partners on financial management, regular finance reporting and analyses to support key decisions.
* Manage a team of financial professionals that work with budget owners and functional heads to develop detailed monthly budgets.
* Manage the annual budgeting/planning process as well as the regular expense forecasts for the commercial organization.
* Lead the rolling forecast and month-end finance review process; review monthly results with department heads, monitor key expenditures, proactively collect and monitor risks and opportunities.
* Prepare monthly reporting package for commercial leadership, including meaningful variance analysis, projections and recommendations.
* Collaborate with accounting team on the month-end close including the oversight of the monthly and quarterly accruals related to commercial expenditures.
* Manage headcount and resource planning for commercial organization. Work with Brand leads and Department heads to understand future headcount needs and current resource allocation. Provide regular reports to key stakeholders on budget vs actuals.
* Act as business partner to Brand leads and Departments heads on a variety of ad hoc financial analyses.
* Work with Alliance partners on accurate finance forecasting, informative alliance reporting and overall financial planning.