The Associate Director of Business Systems provides leadership, expertise, and process development to ensure effective utilization of business systems to support supply chain operations. The individual will be the site owner for ERP/SAP systems; managing the virtual super user organization, creating/reviewing training content, improving business processes related to ERP usage, and managing interface between site and enterprise IT functions. This individual will work closely with functional leadership within FMC to assure effective SAP utilization, including modules to support manufacturing, finance, preventative maintenance, and inventory management. The candidate will also work with Manufacturing Operations leadership to implement improved business processes to support site strategies. The individual will also be responsible for implementation of other business systems to support site strategies, including a Business Intelligence platform to support performance monitoring of Supply Chain and site-wide KPI. The candidate may also lead one or more strategic projects that have cross-functional impacts and significant value to the success of the business objectives.
* ERP system owner for Frederick Manufacturing Center.
* Responsible for ERP system utilization and maximization to support business plan, Master Production Schedule and site strategies.
* Lead virtual support organization consisting of Super Users and SMEs for FMC.
* Responsible for creation and maintenance of SAP training content
* Responsible for developing and implementing business processes to effectively utilize SAP in support of efficient supply chain operations.
* Interface with Operations IS (OIS) and IT resources in support of business systems at FMC
* Develop an ERP strategy to support business needs, including future state to support capital expansion
* Implement Business Intelligence platform to support performance monitoring of Supply Chain and site-wide KPI.
* At least 12 years work experience preferably in the Biotech / Pharmaceutical industry
* Extensive experience in implementation and use of SAP within a manufacturing environment
* Experience in implementation of Business Intelligence and/or Knowledge Management system
BS/BA required with an MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
MedImmune, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
MedImmune does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on MedImmune's approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to MedImmune by search/recruiting agencies not already on MedImmune's approved agency list shall become the property of MedImmune and if the candidate is subsequently hired by MedImmune, MedImmune shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.
My company shares my passion for helping to improve human health around the world.
This is My MedImmune
Those who join MedImmune feel a sense of ownership about their future. They thrive with a recognized leader in the biotechnology industry and the wholly-owned subsidiary of AstraZeneca plc. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance science, technology and medicine to develop products designed to help people live better lives. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, integrity and growth opportunities... that encourages both individual contribution and collaborative entrepreneurial thinking. Our products and/or product candidates are designed to address areas of need in infection, oncology, respiratory disease and inflammation, cardiovascular/gastrointestinal disease and neuroscience. Explore a MedImmune career as we strive to better more lives, more often, around the world.