• Make reagents as per cGMP.
• Produce and assemble system components.
• Fill, seal, label and store reagents at the appropriate storage condition.
• Provide support for the manufacturing team in the areas of process development and process scale-up.
• Ensure consistent product quality based on acceptance criteria.
• Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent from a top tier university.
• 0-4 years of relevant professional experience in Manufacturing.
• Experience operating manufacturing or laboratory equipment is required.
• Experience working with analytical instrumentation.
• Experience with standard laboratory techniques in an environment of microfluidics, biology, or chemistry.
• Demonstrate abilities showing successful teamwork both within their functional group and across groups.