LOCATION: South San Francisco with frequent travels inside of North America
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
COMPANY NanoTemper Technologies develops, produces and sells innovative instruments for biomolecular interaction analytics, with applications in basic research and the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Headquartered in Munich (Germany), and with subsidiaries in San Francisco (CA, USA), Boston (MA, USA), Cambridge (UK), Krakow (Poland) and Sao Paulo (Brazil), the company is rapidly expanding around the globe.
NanoTemper's high quality instruments are based on the proprietary and unique MicroScale Thermophoresis (MST) and nanoDSF technologies, as well as the recently acquired Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) technology. Over the past three years, the company successfully introduced four Monolith Series instruments, and has a SAW Biosensor and nanoDSF instrument on the market.
NanoTemper Technologies has received multiple awards for their MST technology, including the German Innovation Award 2012, the Bavarian Export Prize 2013, the BioProcess International Award 2014 and the Deutscher Grunderpreis 2014.
RESPONSIBILITIES As a member of our dynamic, international support team, you will be responsible for post-sales customer support in North America. Responsibilities include:
* Planning and performing instrument installations.
* Planning and performing trainings on customer site and in-house.
* Planning and overseeing workshops and meetings.
* Participation in international trade shows.
* Preparation of customer support material, shipping logistics.
* PhD degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or a related field.
* Very strong scientific background.
* Robust background in molecular interaction technologies.
* Well organized, able to manage multiple projects at a time across a broad geography.
* Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and independent working skills.
* Team player with excellent networking skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* US Citizens or Permanent residents only.
WORKING CONDITIONS Frequent travel will be required (~50 %). Must occasionally lift heavy items. NanoTemper Technologies offers competitive compensation, a thrilling technology platform and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team.