Application Consultant SAP Quality Management
Being part of our international, experienced SAP QM team you are responsible for the application SAP QM and SAP LIMS within a validated pharmaceutical and chemical environment. You work in global projects and lead own projects. Additionally you plan, lead and support local projects in all phases: from design and build to go-live. In our template build and rollout projects you are responsible for the implementation of our standardized processes and customize the system aligned with our internal business partners.
In your function as consultant you present concepts and results to the senior management. You identify, evaluate alternatives and develop solutions.
You are in close contact with our internal partners and consult and support them. In your function you also coordinate external consultants and supervise their activities.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Industrial Engineering or similar experience
- a minimum of 5 years experience in comparable position and/or as consultant
- Expert skills of SAP QM Release ECC 6.0, user exits and integration aspects to other modules PP, MM and SD
- Excellent customization knowledge in SAP QM
- ABAP development skills are an advantage
- Verified project skills of at least two SAP ECC 6.0 full cycle implementations
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Experience in leading project teams
- Work in virtual project environment, know-how in coordination and supervision of consultants and partners
- Good communication and soft skills
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working
- Assertiveness and motivation
- Ability to explain complex facts with simple words