Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Support the Manufacturing, Process Sciences (PS) and Quality Control (QC) departments through the development, optimization, troubleshooting, validation, transfer and application of capillary electrophoresis (CE) analytical test procedures, and clinical product testing as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Establish, develop, and/or optimize analytical methodology for electrophoresis based assays including CE-SDS and iCIEF as well microchip applications of electrophoresis.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Develop and write protocols for assay qualification/validation studies and analytical SOPs for product testing.
* Perform assay qualification/validation experiments.
* Evaluate new electrophoresis-based technology for potential applications in QC testing.
* Transfer new or improved control test procedures to customer groups.
* Troubleshoot established CE-based test methods used in development and release testing. Provide analytical support in troubleshooting process and formulation problems.
* Assist in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale process studies.
* Assist QC Release group with overflow routine testing.
* Tabulate results and write summary reports of assay development and validation studies.
* Present findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
* Maintain lab supplies and equipment for GMP compliance.
* Produce and maintain accurate records.
* Write departmental SOPs and provides drafts of proposed test methods to QC.
* Train lower level group members.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
* Ability to organize and maintain data or information.
* Ability to learn through observation and hands on experience.
Education and Experience:
* Requires BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field. For higher levels a minimum of 2+ years' relevant experience, preferably working in a cGMP pharmaceutical environment, is required. May substitute relevant experience in lieu of educational requirement.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.