8 open Statistical SAS Programmer Roles for Major CRO!
Rate: Open (To Both C2C and W2)
Experience: 4+ Years in Clinical Environment
Available Positions: 8
Duration: 6 month
Location: RTP, NC (open to relocation)
Qualifications and education required:
* Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related science discipline. Masters preferred.
* Minimum 4 years experience in SAS programming for phase I-IV clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment. 7+ years experience preferred.
- Utilize SAS programming skills within protocol team and perform all programming required for clinical trial analysis and reporting.
- Communicate with an internal team to create deliverables for pharmaceutical (Pharma) and bio-tech clients
- organization, time management and attention to detail skills needed to work in a stressful environment under tight deadlines while maintaining focus on details and quality.
- Develop and/or re-use SAS programs to provide input into the Statistical Analysis Plan and creation of Tables, Figures, and Listings specifications,
Skills and aptitude required:
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems. Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Applies good judgment and demonstrates initiative to resolve issues.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills needed to work
- effectively in a team environment, managing that team as required.
- Good problem solving, writing, and communication skills required. Excel, Acrobat, and Word recommended.
* Responsibilities weighting may change significantly based on the incumbent and their assigned areas of responsibility*
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please send me (Vincent Porter) your most up to date Resume ASAP. () (212-707-8499)