Clinical Trials Liaison - Patient Recruitment; Pharma
Klein Hersh International
7/14/2008 9:43:33 AM
My Client is a global niche provider of optimization services for clinical trials focusing on study start up through patient recruitment. As a division of a well-recognized company in the market research space of the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device Industries, they offer the chance to work in a small-company atmosphere with the security of a mid-sized organization. With limited travel and great growth potential, this is an ideal role for a clinical professional looking to move away from traditional CRA positions.
• Delivers consulting project activities on site identification and patient recruitment activities requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills.
• Project management activities include interaction with company and client managers and cost/schedule monitoring.
• Delivers results presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
• Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
• May participate in proposal presentation in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
• Viewed by clients as a consultant.
• Analyzes electronic healthcare data deliverables to identify clinical development feasibility, site selection and patient recruitment analyses and recommendations to clients, develops strategic direction for clinical development teams and creates compelling results presentations.
• Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences, BSN, or Pharmacology required. Advanced degree and/or Clinical Research Certification a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of GCP/ICH is mandatory.
• Must be comfortable with Phase II-IV clinical research activities including feasibility, site selection and patient recruitment.
• Must be willing and able to interact with a variety of personnel (clinical study teams, operations, data analysts, and senior management).
• Must be comfortable working with data.
• Data monitoring system Super User status and healthcare reimbursement data knowledge both a plus.