Scientist-In Vivo Pharmacology
8/24/2016 8:34 AM
Hands-on experience including a high level of expertise and proficiency in all routes of dose administration (skills intended to minimize variability and animal stress), sample collection (serial and terminal) and in vivo measures of efficacy in rodent efficacy/disease models
Troubleshoot problems in an independent manner and consult scientific literature
Proficient at identifying appare
Research Associate, Immunoblots
8/23/2016 10:28 AM
• Set up and probe immunoblots with antibodies and antisera on a routine basis.
• Tissue culture duties occasional cell maintenance, lysate preparation
• Follow laboratory safety guidelines and practices
• Apply skills in molecular biology to characterize synthetic antibodies and the antigens they bind
Research Associate - Flow Cytometry
8/19/2016 3:47 PM
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Associate, with experience in T cell biology, cell based assays, flow cytometry to join an emerging immuno-oncology team in San Francisco.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with scientist to setup the evaluation strategy using in vitro studies with human T cells and possibly in vivo murine models to test novel adoptive T cell therapies.
• Flow cy