BioSpace - a Dice Holdings, Inc. company
6465 South Greenwood Plaza, Suite 400
Centennial, Colorado 80111 U.S.A.
Phone: 877-277-7585 Fax: 800-595-2929
90 New Montgomery Street, Suite 414
BioSpace is the leading online community for industry news and careers for life science professionals. For over 30 years, BioSpace has provided quality recruitment and job seeking opportunities for professionals in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, BioSpace has accelerated communication and discovery among business and scientific leaders in the biopharmaceutical market.
BioSpace.com offers a multi-faceted venue for industry professionals to come together on the Web. The online job board, daily biotech news feeds, and community features connect recruiters, job seekers, and life science professionals unlike any other industry Web site.
BioSpace also offers career events for life science recruiting professionals who want to take the recruiting process to the next level. The BioSpace Team has produced Career Fairs in the United States and Canada for over 10 years. BioSpace biotech job fairs bring together top companies and thousands of highly qualified candidates from a variety of disciplines giving hiring managers and candidates the opportunity to meet face-to-face.
There are two divisions of BioSpace focused on distinct sectors of the life science industry:
• DeviceSpace.com features online job postings and news for professionals in the Medical Device and Diagnostics industries. DeviceSpace also hosts career fairs for industry recruiters and job seekers.
• ClinicaSpace.com is an online community dedicated to the Clinical Research industry. By providing fresh news feeds and career resources, ClinicaSpace has proved to be an invaluable resource for the Clinical Research community.
BioSpace’s world-renowned Hotbed communities have highlighted specific regions or “Hotbeds” of industry activity for over 20 years. Each campaign includes one of our popular Hotbed Maps designed by a professional artist. The map features company logos and original artwork with renderings of company buildings, depicting their location on the map. On BioSpace.com, Hotbed Maps are interactive linking the company image to their online profiles. The original Biotech Bay™ map from 1989 hangs on permanent display in the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of American History.
BioSpace Hotbeds include:
• Biotech Bay™..........San Francisco Bay Area
• Biotech Beach™..........Southern California
• Pharm Country™..........New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut
• BioMidwest™..........Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin, Nebraska
• Bio NC™..........North Carolina
• BioCapital™..........Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, Washington, D.C.
• Southern Pharm™..........Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee
• BioForest™..........Alberta, British Columbia, Idaho, Manitoba, Montana, Oregon, Saskatchewan, Washington
• BioCanada East™..........New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec
• US Device ..........Nationwide
Uniting cutting-edge technology with years of event management experience BioSpace's industry-renowned Career Channel provides the most complete and effective solution for the life science recruiter.
The Online Career Center on BioSpace.com connects daily thousands of active and passive job seekers with Human Resources Professionals from within the vertical life science space.
Additionally, the BioSpace Team has produced over 150 Career Fairs in the US and Canada over the last 9 years. These live events attract thousands of highly qualified and motivated professionals and provide an excellent venue for face-to-face recruiting.
Deliver your message to our audience of industry professionals and focus on a specific demographic within one of BioSpace's focused channels.
Online - Use Banners, Skyscrapers, Towers, Buttons, Custom Pages, Event listings and other to promote your message.
GenePool™ eCast - The BioSpace GenePool™ is an opt-in email sent every morning to over 54,000 professionals within the life science and investment communities. Promote to a captive audience your jobs, events and products among the top industry headlines.
Corporate Profile - Join the BioSpace Universe and include an online description of your business with contact information, development pipeline, and key management. Includes reciprocal links to your clinical trials, press releases, jobs and events and corporate URL (where applicable).