YSI Incorporated (Life Sciences)
1725 Brannum Lane
P.O. Box 279
YSI Life Sciences products provide measurement solutions for industrial, medical and research applications. Our full line of sensor-based, bioanalytical instruments include:
- YSI 7100 MBS Multiparameter Bioanalytical System - this newest instrument from YSI Life Sciences is a powerful, upgradable analyzer system with core features that make this platform a productivity tool for today and into the future. Capable of measuring several parameters simultaneously from an expanding range of options, the system can be customized with mix-and-match sensor modules.
- YSI 5300 Biological Oxygen Monitor - newly-redesigned instrument for measuring oxygen consumption or evolution over a wide range of samples from 1 to 8 mL.
- YSI 8500 CO2 Monitor - used in fermentation and cell culture applications for measuring dissolved carbon dioxide in situ. Features opto-chemical technology and fits within a variety of bioreactors to deliver precise, real-time data.
- YSI 2700 SELECT - offers real-time data, analysis, and control with online aseptic sampling, automatic replenishment or dilution, and connectivity to systems and software.
- YSI 2300 STAT Plus - this clinical analyzer makes precise glucose measurements in whole blood, plasma, or serum; precise lactate measurements in whole plood, plasma, or cerebrospinal fluid.
- YSI 1500 SPORT - portable lactate analyzer used in both sports and veterinary medicine.
Highly-accurate sensors and quick results - YSI's line of biochemistry analyzers, monitors, probes, and new intelligent bioanalytical systems are leading the industry for critical bioprocess monitoring, sports medicine, and food and beverage processing applications. In addition to its US headquarters, YSI Life Sciences is represented internationally through YSI (Japan) Ltd. www.ysijpn.co.jp; YSI (HK) Ltd. in Hong Kong; and Analytical Technologies (www.analyticaltechnologies.co.uk) in the UK.
Last Updated 9-25-01
Total Company - Approximately 350 Worldwide