3534 South College Road, Suite F
Wilmington, North Carolina 28412, USA
209 West Street, Suite 301
Inclinix, Inc. provides productive investigative sites and qualified clinical research study participants to pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies on a performance basis. Headquartered in Wilmington, North Carolina, Inclinix services are offered globally with project staff based in the United States, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Inclinix has screened approximately two million patients, and has forged relationships with over 150,000 clinical investigators. Sponsors and CRO partners benefit from eleven years of experience in global clinical research with the successful completion of 400 trials in 130 indications.
Inclinix’s proprietary process for developing Enrollment-Ready Sites, supported by Performance Enrollment outreach strategies and leading-edge technology solutions, meet the challenge of clinical development from feasibility through subject compliance.
• Clinical Enrollment Managers (CEMs) are in-field enrollment experts highly educated on each protocol to evaluate, train and prepare each site for Enrollment-Ready Certification
• Customized Performance Enrollment strategies include CEM site-based and community outreach, traditional media and online marketing to expand the enrollment environment and deliver qualified enrolled subjects
• Critical Population Research® (CPR), quantitative evaluative technology for Site Selection and Patient Recruitment, allows Inclinix to analyze complex databases to identify optimal geographic areas where patient population meets protocol inclusion/exclusion criteria.
• In-house advertising agency delivers award-winning integrated recruitment and retention campaigns that include media planning and buying, online communications, printed collateral, site support materials and social marketing.
• TeleMEDICINE™ Contact Center staffs medically-trained, multi-lingual Case Managers, that conduct screening, appointment-setting, reminder and follow-up calls to guarantee interested candidates are converted into qualified study participants.
• Innovative Patient Education, Retention and Compliance tools include the Inclinix Patient Passport™, SMS Text Patient Communications, and the Patient Education System to ensure that subjects remain compliant and complete each study.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTING
• Regulatory Document Management
• Investigator/Site Assessment and Selection
• Investigator/Site Education
Site Support Tools
• Enrollment Tools
• Retention Support
• Advertising & Design
• Online Outreach
• Medical Screening & Referral
• Educational Programs
• Patient Retention
• Patient Compliance
• Investigator/Site Retention