CHILLY-MAZARIN, France, June 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
InGen BioSciences, a company specialising in the development and commercialisation of mono and multiparametric in vitro diagnostic tests, today announced its key implication in the TEDAC project supported by the Strategic Industrial Innovation Programme of OSEO (French public organisation) led by Erytech company.
TEDAC, Therapeutic Enzyme to Deplete Amino acids to treat cancer resistant to radio- and chemotherapy, aims to starve cancer tumour of amino acids and therefore blocking their development and multiplication, and to develop adequate monitoring platform to assess early treatment efficacy. The overall objective is to improve personalized care to cancer patients not responding to existing anti-cancer therapies. The TEDAC project brings together experts such as Exonhit, AP-HP (Paris Public Hospitals), Inserm (National Institute for medical research), Paris-Diderot University and Ingen Biosciences to support Erytech innovation to fight cancer"
"We are very proud to be the partner of choice to develop the theranostic tests within this highly important project," comments Karine Mignon Godefroy, Director of Research and Development at InGen BioSciences. "With our tests, clinicians will be able to evaluate drug activity by assessing the amount of amino acids circulating in the blood and to evaluate the adequate dosage and frequency of treatment for each patient, thus ensuring optimal benefit."
Notes to Editors
About the InGen BioSciences Group
The ambition of excellence.
The InGen BioSciences Group, a flexible, reactive, client centric company striving for optimum innovation (products and services) to meet the needs of biologists for their patients - develops and markets (proprietary or licensed) advanced in vitro diagnostic kits and automats for clinical use.
- The company's primary focus is on infectious diseases, transplant diagnostics, auto-immunity, quality control products and rapid tests including its proprietary product Tétanos Quick Stick®.
- Turnover reached 23.3 M in 2011.
- InGen Biosciences supplies with seamless services a large selection of high-performing reagents combined with platform analysis to roughly 750 European customers.
- The Group's R&D arm, IBS, is specialized in the development of mono and multiparametric immunoassays using proteomics technologies - IBS brings to market clinically relevant , innovative, CE marked and IVDD compliant assays that are minimally invasive, fast, cost-effective. Over 15 patent families, 39 patent applications are currently registered.
- The group is ISO 9001 (2008) and 13485 (2004) certified.
For more information please visit: http://www.ingenbiosciences.com
Bahar Turkoglu, CCA France
email@example.com or +33(0)1-41-43-02-27
SOURCE InGen BioSciences