Fremont CA – June 14, 2012 -- ß-Amyloid (1-40) together with ß-Amyloid (1-42) are two major C-terminal variants of the Aß protein constituting the majority of Aßs, with Ab (1-42) being more neurotoxic. These undergo post-secretory aggregation and deposition in the Alzheimer’s diseased brain.1-5
AnaSpec, EGT Group is pleased to be a provider of a large collection of ß-Amyloid (1-40) peptides:
• Native sequences – human and mouse/rat sequences (unless otherwise specified,
sequences are human in origin)
• Single or multiple amino acid substitution sequences, e.g. S26C
• Biotin labeled sequences – N or C terminally labeled, with or without linker
• Dye labeled sequences – HiLyte Fluor™ or classic dye labeled
• ClearPoint™ heavy-isotope labeled sequences
• Shorter sequences that end on the 40th amino acid and analog
• HFIP treated ß-Amyloid (1-40)
1. Masters, CL. et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 82, 4245 (1985).
2. Yankner, BA. Neuron 16, 921 (1996).
3. Geula, C. et al. Nat Med 4, 827 (1998).
4. Shin, R. et al. J Neurosci 17, 8187 (1997).
5. Suzuki, N. et.al. Science 264, 1336 (1994).
For more information, please visit http://www.anaspec.com/products/promotions.asp?id=101&col=2&row=2
AnaSpec, EGT Group
AnaSpec, Eurogentec Group is a leading provider of integrated proteomics and genomics solutionsTM for worldwide life science research. AnaSpec offers expertise in peptides, detection reagents, antibodies, assay kits, amino acids, oligonucleotides, and qPCRs. AnaSpec carries a broad product line of biochemicals and reagents for basic research, high-throughput screening and drug discovery. AnaSpec also provides premier custom services including peptide synthesis, antibody production, assay development, fluorescent dyes, and oligonucleotide synthesis. AnaSpec is certified to ISO 9001:2008.
For more information visit www.anaspec.com