|Event Name||2017 1st International Congress of Micro-Immunotherapy
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Saturday, May 20, 2017
|Cost||170€ - 450€
|Description||ICoMI 2017: Where Science and Clinical Practice meet…
This congress offers a unique opportunity for research scientists, lab technicians and health professionals (physicians, physicians-in-training, students) from all around the world to meet, discuss and interchange experiences in the field of immunomodulation and chronic diseases.
In ICoMI, we consider diversity in perspectives and open-mindedness as driving forces for the improvement of the management of these diseases. Therefore, everyone can learn a lot from each other and contribute, individually and as a group, to improving the quality of life of thousands of patients.
At the conclusion of this congress, you should be better prepared to:
• Define the new concept of auto-immunity
• Understand some of the most common and critical pathways involved in auto-immune processes
• Evaluate and interpret biomarkers used to monitor the immune system
• Discuss methods to individualize the use of immunotherapy strategies
• Explain different approaches toward targeting the immune system