|Event Name||2017 8th International Conference on Surface Plasmon Photonics (SPP8)
Monday, May 22, 2017
Friday, May 26, 2017
|Cost||$375 - $800
|Description||The 8th International Conference on Surface Plasmon Photonics(SPP8) will be held on 22-26 May 2017 at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
Plasmonics is a rapidly growing and evolving field on the cutting edge of optical sciences, photonic, thin film- and nanotechnology. The SPP conference series is the premier international series in this field. SPP8 will bring together in excess of 600 plasmonics experts from across the globe, both junior and senior, both from academia and industry to exchange their latest results and set the agenda for future developments in the field.
This conference aims to explore novel ideas in nanophotonic science and technology that might enable technological breakthroughs in high impact areas such as, but not limited to:
• Electron-Plasmon Interactions
• Particle Manipulations
• Energy Harvesting and Novel Optical Sources
• Plasmonic, Metasurface, and Metamaterial Devices
• Graphene, Mid-IR, and THz PlasmonicsSensors and Transducers for Bio-Medical Applications
• Near-Field InstrumentationUltrafast, Nonlinear, and Quantum Plasmonics
• Novel Plasmonic Materials