|Event Name||SMi Group 2017 RNA Therapeutics
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Copthorne Tara Hotel
|Cost||£1099 - £1499
|Description||SMi Group announces the return of its 8th annual RNA Therapeutics conference to London on the 22nd - 23rd of February 2017. Technology in RNA interference, oligonucleotides and mRNA has revolutionised the way infectious disease, cancer and neurological disorders are treated. It is now possible to target previously ‘un-druggable’ sites, therefore expanding the range of therapeutics that selectively silence genes before the disease develops.
Benefits of attending
• Overcome challenges in regulation and maximise therapeutics manufacturing by seeing BioNTech up-scale personalized RNA Nanomedicines in cancer Vaccines.
• Gain practical skills from MiNA Therapeutics on RNA activation and the results of their clinical trials. They will be discussing the impact saRNA is having on patients suffering from liver disease- discover how you too can strengthen your approach to clinical trials.
• AstraZeneca will be Exploring emerging antisense oligonucleotide drugs and ways in you can improve drug delivery and optimise clinical results.
• Hear from GSK on the progress of their 5 year IMI COMPACT project and the results of their collaboration with other pharmaceutical companies into the optimisation of oligonucleotide drug delivery.
• Find out how to strategically plan and execute a successful clinical study with an exclusive update from Exicure on their unique nucleic acid based topical treatment for psoriasis.