|Event Name||2016 2nd Global Nanotechnology Congress and Expo
Thursday, December 01, 2016
Saturday, December 03, 2016
Tropicana Las Vegas
|Cost||$249 - $899
|Description||Nanotechnology-2016 will host leading scientists from academia and industry worldwide, to discuss the latest developments in the field of Nanotechnology. The conference aims to provide many interesting perspectives on how science and technology of materials from nano to macro level are changing rapidly, thereby providing new opportunities and challenges to explore to the scientists and engineers.
Nanotechnology-2016 provides a perfect symposium for scientists, engineers, directors of companies and research scholars in the field of Nanotechnology to meet and share their knowledge. The scientific program paves a way to gather visionaries through the research talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies.
• To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in nanotechnology.
• To identify research and practice-based innovations in optimizing nanotechnology.
• To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in nanotechnology.
• To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of nanotechnology.
• To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in nanotechnology.
• To examine strategies for transformational change in nanotechnology.