|Event Name||ASM Microbe 2017
Thursday, June 01, 2017
Monday, June 05, 2017
|Description||ASM Microbe 2017 (June 1–5, 2017, New Orleans, LA) showcases the best microbial sciences in the world, and provides a one-of-a-kind forum to explore the complete spectrum of microbiology from basic science to translation and application.
A ground-breaking event unlike any other, ASM Microbe 2017 offers unparalleled learning and networking opportunities. No matter your discipline or career level, this meeting is guaranteed to offer you something of interest.
The top five reasons you cannot afford to miss this meeting:
1. It is the largest gathering of microbiologists in the world and the premier global event that showcases the best microbial sciences.
2. It is the only meeting in the field that offers you the rare opportunity to explore the complete spectrum of microbiology - from basic science to translational and clinical application. By attending this meeting, you can not only get all the great science that the General Meeting and ICAAC offer, but also benefit from the newly-designed trans-disciplinary sessions, a special Profession of Microbiology Track, and more.
3. It features substantive, thought-provoking sessions and posters to help you stay abreast of the latest developments and cutting-edge research findings in the field. It also offers opportunities for continuing education.
4. It provides career-building networking opportunities to allow you to exchange ideas with your peers across multiple disciplines and expand your professional network.
5. It brings together leading product and service providers to offer you the best solutions to tackle your most pressing challenges.
Everything you need is under one roof. Join more than 10,000 of your peers from across the globe at this unprecedented event.
|Host Company||American Society for Microbiology