|Event Name||2016 11th Annual PDA Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Monday, October 24, 2016
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
|Cost||$280 - $2,854
|Description||The 11th Annual PDA Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology will address pressing challenges to product quality and patient safety in today’s global market. The program will bring together industry, academic, and regulatory professionals at all levels to share best practices and discuss the development of standards and integration of innovative technologies.
Plenary and breakout sessions will explore the many questions facing the pharmaceutical industry, such as how to best use critical microbiology quality attributes for intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and drug substance to reduce product variability, understand implications of out-of-trend results, identify leading indicators for sterile processes and address the challenges in manufacturing combination products. The science of microbiology and its impact on product delivery in a dynamic global manufacturing environment will also be explored.
The comprehensive program agenda will include presentations from regulatory and industry experts from around the world who will share recent case studies and current trends in the field of pharmaceutical microbiology. The Conference will also highlight the following current “hot” topics:
• Zika Outbreak - Public Health Emergency
• New Antibiotic Discoveries
• Role of Microbiology in Combination Products Manufacturing Improvement
• Innovative Technologies
• Best Practices in Cleaning & Disinfection
• Contamination Control Case Studies
Attendees will benefit from numerous opportunities to listen to and interact directly with speakers and to participate in lively Q&A sessions that promise to stimulate discussion and promote information exchange.
The Conference will also include poster presentations highlighting the latest pharmaceutical microbiology research and an exhibition of leading bio/pharmaceutical companies who will showcase new technologies and trends for pharmaceutical microbiology solutions.
At the completion of this Conference, participants will be able to:
• Demonstrate increased knowledge in many areas of Microbiology, including managing microbial risk and the dynamics of microbial contamination
• Identify current trends in Microbiology (New Technologies)
• Summarize new advances in rapid microbiological methods and updates in endotoxin testing
• Describe the challenges posed by mold and spore contamination
• Identify local regulatory and pharmacopeial expectations
• Explain global harmonization plans
Who Should Attend
Microbiology | Compliance | Engineering | Manufacturing | QA/QC | Development | Regulatory Affairs | Research and Development | Validation | Executives | Management
Job Function: Scientist/Technician | Research | Analyst | Bench Personnel
|Host Company||Parenteral Drug Association
+301-656-5900 ext. 132