|Event Name||SLAS 2016 Translating Research Ideas into Future Therapeutics Conference
Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
|Cost||€60.50 – €792.55
|Description||Designed to engage academic scientists, pharma open innovation groups, infrastructure providers, CROs and funders from across Europe, the SLAS Translating Research Ideas into Future Therapeutics Conference enables the progression through discovery pipelines of novel therapeutic innovations from academia and small companies.
Project holders Scientists with new ideas or already established assets in the areas of small molecule, biologicals and enabling technologies approaches, are all welcome. The conference presents a rare opportunity to talk to about progress, learn from the experiences of colleagues and potentially build new alliances and thereby create future development partnerships.
Who should attend ?
Scientists (Project Holders) and Technology Transfer professionals; from Universities, Not for Profit, Applied Research institutes and Academic spin-outs/SMEs
Professors, Principle Investigators, Group Heads, Innovation experts,
CEO’s and CSO and divisional heads from emerging biotechnology companies
Venture Capital Organisations, Pharma Open Innovation staff, employees and board members of Government and funding organisations
1. Therapeutic experts from Pharma and their colleagues in the company External Innovation departments
2. Investment professionals searching for exciting new collaboration opportunities from academia and public sector research environment
3. Government funders working in thematic areas seeking to understand the innovation landscape in academia and the long term needs of Industry
Providers of Infrastructure and services
1. Chemists, Biologists , Drug Discovery professionals and consultants
2. Platform developers and technologists with innovative solutions for projects