|Event Name||Oxford Global 2016 2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing USA Congress 2016
Monday, October 03, 2016
Tuesday, October 04, 2016
The Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel
|Description||Over 250 delegates representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical and research institutions, as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies
Over 60 presentations and case studies focused on novel next generation sequencing platforms & technologies, the applications of NGS & key developments in cancer drug development and clinical diagnostics
Including 6 interactive streams:
2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing USA Congress
• Advances in NGS Platforms and Key Therapeutic Applications
• NGS Data Management and Bioinformatics
• NGS Clinical Applications & Diagnostics
2nd Annual Single Cell Analysis USA Congress
• Single Cell Analysis and Transcriptomics
• Single Cell Analysis Technologies
• Overcoming Key Single Cell Analysis Challenges
• 14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.
Co-located with our 2nd Annual Single Cell Analysis USA Congress.
Free Pre Congress Webinar
Quality-control solutions to facilitate implementation of NGS in Cancer Diagnostics
Hosted by James C. Willey, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, University of Toledo.