|Event Name||Abcam 2017 Genome Rearrangements and Mutation Signatures in Development and Cancer
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Merck Boston Auditorium,
|Description||This meeting will bring together leading researchers in genomics and classical mechanistic biology, in an effort to decode the information contained in mutation signatures, genome rearrangements, and alterations of karyotype in human disease. The program will highlight the latest developments in this exciting field. This meeting is co-sponsored by the Department of Cell Biology at Harvard Medical School, and we hope that it will also foster new collaborations between groups working in this research area.
• Genome evolution in tumorigenesis
• Mutational signatures in development and cancer
• Analysis of structural variations in the cancer genome: detection, classification and underlying mechanisms
• Basic mechanisms underlying genomic instability
• Evolution of karyotype and mitotic control
|Host Company||Abcam Inc.