|Event Name||Abcam 2017 Epigenetic Regulatory Pathways Seoul
Monday, June 26, 2017
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Millennium Seoul Hilton
|Cost||$250 - $850
|Description||Epigenetic modification pathways that lead to histones, DNA and RNA impinge on many biological processes. This meeting will focus on the latest developments in epigenetic research and will address also the importance of this field in disease and drug development. The invited speakers are of the forefront of field and will be describing their latest discoveries.
The topics include:
• Biological characterisation of histone and DNA and RNA modification pathways
• The involvement of epigetic pathways in disease
• The development of inhibitors and potential drugs against epigenetic pathways
• The role of chromatin transgenerational inheritance
• Chromatin proteins and complexes regulating transcriptional events
• Role of non-coding RNAs in the control of chromatin functions
|Host Company||Abcam Inc.