|Event Name||2016 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo
Sunday, September 18, 2016
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Atlanta Marriott Marquis
|Cost||$749 - US$2,530
|Description||ISPE’s premier event of the year is designed to provide everyone in the industry from young professionals to the senior executives with:
• The Latest in Industry Updates and Trends
• A Broad Spectrum of Technical Education Topics for Multiple Levels of Expertise
• Unmatched Professional Networking Opportunities
• Products and Services Designed to Meet Your Company’s Needs
• Opportunities for Communities of Practice and Special Interest Groups to Meet Face-to-Face
• A Chance for New and Long-time Members to Get Involved in Moving the Industry Forward
Why Should You Attend?
The 2016 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo is where the industry gathers to foster development and focus conversations toward integrating all aspects of the pharmaceutical world for the ultimate goal of effective and safe medicines for patients.
The education program offers the highest caliber of peer-reviewed, non-commercial educational content from recognized industry experts in the field. It is designed to raise the technical knowledge for all levels of attendees. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the experiences, perspectives, and insights of professionals representing diverse companies, organizations, and regulatory agencies.
The entire conference offers an unsurpassed opportunity for professional growth and networking not only for the benefit of the individuals who attend, but also for the enhancement of the companies represented.
Who Should Attend?
All types and levels of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical professionals worldwide. The 2016 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo offers the most accurate and respected continuing education available anywhere, whether your focus is:
• Drug Manufacturing
• Supply Chain
• Devices and Equipment
• Regulatory or Monitoring the Industry