|Event Name||Life Sciences Summit 2016
Wednesday, November 02, 2016
Thursday, November 03, 2016
10 on the Park at Time Warner Center
New York ,
|Cost||$545 - $1,195
|Description||What is the Life Sciences Summit?
The Life Sciences Summit is an early-stage investor and business development conference for emerging companies and academic innovators. The objective of the meeting is to connect emerging companies with early-stage investors, business development professionals, and medical research foundations with the goal of advancing new innovations into clinical development.
The Summit provides emerging companies and academic innovators with exposure to potential investors and strategic partners through:
• Emerging Company Showcase
• Pitch Doctor Sessions
• Pipeline Café
• Business Workshops & Plenary Sessions
• Therapeutic Focused Panels
• Networking2 Partnering
• Strategic partners presentations
Who attends the Life Sciences Summit?
• Emerging Companies
• Academic Innovators
• Strategic partners and business development executives interested in early stage companies and innovations
• Early-stage investors
• Professional advisors with years of experience guiding life science companies
The Summit is organized by the Center for Biotechnology and Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors.
Both organizations are committed to helping advance early-stage innovation to clinical development.
|Sponsor||Stony Brook University