|Event Name||OMICS Group 2016 Clinical Microbiology & Microbial Genomics
Monday, October 24, 2016
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia Via Aurelia
|Cost||$300 - $1,675
|Description||This meeting will focus in particular on the most current research related to the laboratory diagnosis of human and animal infections and the role of the laboratory in both the management of infectious diseases and the elucidation of the epidemiology of infections, the latest developments in clinical microbiology and immunology, providing the current state of knowledge in the field, as well as balanced, thought-provoking perspectives on controversial issues.
Why to attend?
• Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
• Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
• 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their labs purchasing decisions.
• Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
• Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
• Network development with both Academia and Business.
We invite experts in the field of clinical microbiology including bacteriologist, virologist, molecular microbiologist, infection and quality control clinicians, exercise physicians, yoga practitioners, veterinary microbiologist and delegates from industries focusing on microbiology, molecular genomics and industrialist involved in biomedical research as well.