|Event Name||BIO 2016 Latin America Conference
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Friday, October 28, 2016
|Cost||$1,000 - $3,500
|Description||Building on the success of the BIO International Convention and BioPartnering Latin America™, BIO and Biominas have launched BIO Latin America, the industry’s must-attend conference for innovation and collaboration in Latin America’s rapidly-growing biotechnology sector. High level executives, academics and investors from around the globe will come together to discuss trends, navigate industry challenges, attend company presentations, conduct 1x1 partnering meetings and learn about investment opportunities within this emerging market.
The conference features private, pre-arranged meetings between senior-level executives, using BIO’s proprietary state-of-the-art computer software, BIO One-on-One PartneringTM. The format and selective nature of the conference makes this the premier dedicated biotech partnering event in Latin America and an unrivaled opportunity to meet with the leading international pharmaceutical, biotech, industrial and biochemical companies in one place at one time.
Why Should You Attend Bio Latin America?
• Gain unparalleled access to life science, industrial, biochemical and environmental products and technologies from across Latin America
• Be at the forefront of the latest industry innovations
• Arrange unlimited face-to-face meetings with high-value potential partners
• Learn about the venture capital industry and other funding possibilities in Latin America
• Engage local government bodies, research centers, industry clusters and companies that will help you to succeed in this market