|Event Name||CSH Asia 2016 Biology & Function of Extracellular Vesicles: Exosomes, Microvesicles & Beyond Conference
Monday, December 12, 2016
Friday, December 16, 2016
|Cost||$550 - $7,420
|Description||The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday December 12, and will conclude after lunch on December 16, 2016.
The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics in extracellular vesicles research. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions. .
1. Biogenesis of EVs and their diversity
2. EVs throughout the phylogenetic tree
3. Fundamentals of EV function: surface molecules and vesicle cargo transfer
4. Infectious diseases and extracellular vesicles
5. Functions of EVs in cancers
6. Extracellular vesicle-based biomarkers
7. Therapeutic applications of EVs