|Event Name||2016 6th Australasian Polymer Symposium (36APS)
Sunday, November 20, 2016
Wednesday, November 23, 2016
The Mantra Lorne
|Cost||$370 - $1,500
|Description||The themes for 36APS will cover all areas of polymer science, engineering and technologies from the latest innovations and new methods in synthesis, polymeric architectures and nanoparticles, characterisation, processing and molecular modelling to the advanced applications of polymers in health, nano-medicine, energy, electronic materials and sustainability as well as polymers in industry and translational research.
The APS has a long established tradition of bringing together the polymer science and engineering communities of Australasia as well as esteemed polymer colleagues from around the world; from the current world-leaders in polymer research to academics, researchers, research students and industrial professionals from universities, research organisations and polymer industry in Australia and around World.
As in past years, the APS will provide an opportunity for national and international networking through an exciting forum of both formal presentations as well as informal idea exchanges in order to contribute towards the development of frontier polymer research. The program will be specifically designed to provide ample opportunities for informal discussions and networking throughout the conference.
FIVE BIG REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT!
• 36APS is anticipated to attract around 250 academics, researchers, research students and industrial professionals from universities, research organizations and polymer industry in the polymer field in Australia, New Zealand and around the world; including the current world-leaders in polymer research.
• Build and maintain relationships with fellow symposium delegates in a relaxed yet informative environment during the event.
• Learn what’s happening now in the Australasian polymer research and industry, and show your commitment to the sector and support the community.
• Join in formal and informal discussions that covers areas of polymer science, engineering and technologies from the latest innovations in synthesis, characterization, processing and modeling to the advanced applications of polymers in health, energy and sustainability as well as future materials and devices.
• The networking opportunities through social events including the welcome reception, poster happy hour, student night and conference dinner.