|Event Name||OMICS Group 2016 6th International Conference and Exhibition on Biologics and Biosimilars
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Friday, October 21, 2016
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
|Cost||$249 - $1,799
|Description||Biosimilars 2016 focuses upon “The Present Scenario and Future Prospects of Biologics and Biosimilars”. This biologics meeting focuses on the trends which the biosimilar markets is heading on since its launch till the present date and moving on to the projections in future. It takes into its fold the critical developmental procedures, analyses, regulatory factors and also pharmacovigilance including post marketing surveillance and clinical studies. Innovation and compliance to regulatory guidelines are the most critical aspects towards biosimilars and follow on biologics development and successful launching to the market.
Why to attend???
Join your peers around the world focused on learning about Biologics and Biosimilars related advances, which is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Biosimilars community, conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with current and potential professionals, make a splash with a new research works, and receive name recognition at this 3-day event. World-renowned speakers, the most recent research, advances, and the newest updates in Biologics and Biosimilars are hallmarks of this conference.
• Students, Scientists, Researchers, and Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
• Universities, Medical Colleges, Researchers from Pharmaceutical backgrounds
• Pharma Industry, Pharmacy Associations and Societies,
• Business Entrepreneurs, Training Institutes, Software developing companies,
• Medical Devices Manufacturing Companies, CRO
• Data Management Companies.