|Event Name||SynBioBeta SF 2016
Tuesday, October 04, 2016
Thursday, October 06, 2016
South San Francisco Conference Center
South San Francisco,
|Description||Mark your calendars as we gear up to bring all the action back to San Francisco, this year at the South San Francisco Conference Center, for the 5th Annual SynBioBeta SF 2016. At this industry focused event you’ll meet attendees from around the globe, learn best practices, and hear from industry thought leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs about the ever changing landscape of synthetic biology.
Who Should Attend?
• Industry: Network with industry leaders and potential partners.
• Startups: Meet the investors ready to fund your team.
• Investors: Meet the new startups on the scene.
• Partners & Tech Scouts: Learn about the latest technology in the field.
• Academics, Students & Biohackers: Follow the path to commercializing your IP.
• Agriculture, BioPharma & Healthcare, Chemicals, Energy & Environment, Bio-Based
• Chemicals, BioFuels, CAD Tools, Cloud Laboratories/Automation, DNA Synthesis, Organism
• Engineering Platforms, DIYBio and more.
Last year’s stellar lineup included over 80 industry leading speakers and 11 session topics that included conversations on sector-specific progress ranging from research-enabling tools to low-cost DNA synthesis, scale-up of industrial biotech platforms and the growing importance of the organism industry.
This year, we are focused on bringing you even more networking opportunities and additional chances to connect with the growing community. The new venue also allows us room to grow even bigger with a capacity of up to 900 people and a larger exhibit space for those looking to promote their company at the event. So sign up for our event alerts and get notified on all the latest developments including speaker applications and registration open dates and sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities.