|Event Name||AGA Drug Development Conference: Clinical Endpoints in Upper GI Disorders
Thursday, October 27, 2016
Friday, October 28, 2016
The Liaison Capitol Hill Hotel
District of Columbia
|Cost||$25 - $750
|Description||AGA Drug Development Conference: Clinical Endpoints in Upper GI Disorders
Organized by the AGA Center for Diagnostics and Therapeutics
Help advance GI therapeutics. Through discussions and networking, attendees will help identify ways to bring more effective GI therapies to market.
The first annual Drug Development Conference will discuss drug and biomarker development for upper GI disorders, with a focus on GERD, eosinophilic esphagitis, gastroparesis and functional dyspepsia. Sessions will:
• Introduce the clinical presentation and diagnosis of the disorders.
• Discuss current therapeutic strategies.
• Review clinical trial design and endpoints.
• Highlight future directions.
Who Should Take this Course
• Clinical and translational researchers.
• Clinicians participating in clinical trials.
• Industry representatives.
• Representatives from relevant federal agencies.
• Private payors.
• Patient advocacy groups.