|Event Name||Oncology & Radiology LV 2016 2nd World Congress & Expo on Oncology and Radiology
Thursday, December 01, 2016
Saturday, December 03, 2016
|Cost||$100 - $899
|Description||Oncology & Radiology-2016 will be one of the largest international gatherings of researchers, scientists, professors, and students in the field of Oncology and Radiology. Science sessions present the latest ground-breaking research in oral and poster format. The conference will give participants a platform to exchange ideas, discover novel opportunities, reacquaint with colleagues, meet new friends, and broaden their knowledge. The main theme of the Oncology-2016 conference is "Novel Therapeutic Strategies in Oncology & Radiology ", it will broadly cover all disciplines of Oncology & Radiology. The vision of the conference is to prevent and cure cancer through research, education, communication, and collaboration and to strengthen the delivery of and access to high-quality cancer care.
Oncology & Radiology-2016 is anticipating participants from around the globe and the three day conference will provoke Plenary sessions, Keynote speeches, Poster and Oral presentations.
• To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with internationally renowned leaders in oncology and radiology.
• To identify research and practice-based innovations in optimizing oncology and radiology.
• To debate gaps and priorities for sustainable development in oncology and radiology.
• To discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities in the new era of oncology and radiology.
• To identify opportunities for evidence-based practice in oncology and radiology.
• To examine strategies for transformational change in oncology and radiology.
Young Researchers Opportunity:
We make sure to support and motivate 'Young Researchers' by:
• Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
• Improving their morale and confidence of presenting research in an international platform.
• Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
• Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
• Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.