|Event Name||The World Congress on Clinical Trials in Diabetes (WCTD 2016)
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Thursday, December 01, 2016
|Cost||$500 - $1,500
|Description||WCTD2016 has assembled an international faculty of experts in the field of clinical investigation.
The Congress will offer an overall view at diabetes, why and how novel trials should be designed, planned and execute.
The implementation of protocols to address unresolved questions about the etiology, treatment, and prevention of diabetes and its complications will be discussed.
The Congress will cover topics such as:
• Design the Best Study, a Clinical Program for Success
• Current Regulatory Trends in Diabetes Drug Development
• Better Understanding of How to Collaborate with Regulatory Authorities
• GCP Learning and Best Practices
• Translational and Preclinical Trends in Diabetes
• Cardiovascular Outcome Studies and Clinical Guidelines
• Operational Aspects in Diabetes