|Event Name||GRS-IGF 2016 8th International Congress of the GRS and IGF Society
Sunday, November 06, 2016
Tuesday, November 08, 2016
David Intercontinental Hotel
|Cost||$220 - $730
The International Congress of the GRS and IGF Society constitutes the most important scientific event in the area of Growth Hormone and IGF research. After the enormous success of the previous joint meetings of our societies, we trust that the Tel Aviv Congress will continue our tradition of scientific excellence. The meeting will gather the most prestigious researchers and practitioners in the field and provide an excellent opportunity to learn from the experts and to share our most exciting data.
Reasons to attend the 8th International Congress of the GRS and IGF Society in Tel Aviv:
• The joint GRS-IGF International Conference constitutes the world’s most important scientific event in the area of growth hormone and insulin-like growth factors research.
• The meeting gathers the world’s most prestigious clinicians and scientists in the areas of growth hormone and IGF.
• The meeting provides an excellent opportunity to learn from the experts and to share our most exciting data.
• The meeting will give me the opportunity of meeting friends and colleagues in my area of research from all over the world.
• I am planning to learn from the exhibiting companies about the latest advances in the pharmacology of growth hormone.
• The meeting provides a well-balanced blend of basic biomedical research along with the most modern clinical insights in the fields of growth hormone and IGF.
• The meeting provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet colleagues from most disciplines in medicine and biomedical research, including endocrinologists, pediatricians, oncologists, molecular biologists, and many more.
• The meeting will give me the amazing opportunity of visiting Tel Aviv, a beautiful modern city of museums, beaches, restaurants and an active nightlife.
• The meeting will give me the opportunity to visit Israel, the birthplace of three of the world’s major religions, and to explore some of the historical places of the Holy Land.