|The 2013 HBA Boston Healthcare Forum is the chapter’s second annual flagship event, and follows this year’s programming theme of “Equipping for Change.” The forum features senior leaders from across all segments of the healthcare industry, including representatives from hospitals, payers, biopharma and medical devices. Their discussion, moderated by Martha Bebinger, healthcare reporter for WBUR, centers on how all sectors of the industry, from manufacturers, to providers, to insurers, can create value in this environment of reform. Under Bebinger’s guidance, panelists will share how their respective organizations are evolving to ensure high impact on healthcare quality. They will also provide unique insights into patient and system needs, and open a rich discussion of opportunities to manage costs and generate true value with new products and services.
Mark your calendars and register now for this important event!
1. Broad cross-industry networking
2. New awareness of changes being driven in all healthcare sectors
3. Clearer understanding of the impact of reform on your own role and your company
4. Exposure to senior executives across the spectrum of healthcare
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Registration, Networking, Appetizers
6:00 PM - 6:10 PM Welcome, Opening Remarks, Introduction of Speakers
6:15 PM - 7:30 PM Panel Discussion and Dinner
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM Q & A
8:00 PM - 8:10 PM Closing Remarks
8:10 PM - 9:00 PM Networking, Dessert & Coffee Reception
Complimentary parking for program attendees.
COO, Wool Labs
Dr. Karen Boudreau
CMO, Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
VP, Network Development, Brigham and Women's Health Care
Senior Director, Program Leadership and Management, Biogen Idec
Healthcare reporter, WBUR
Event is open to: HBA members and nonmembers
Online Registration deadline: June 10, 2013
Onsite (walk-in) registration: Is allowed
Is there capacity? Yes
Space is limited to 300 registrants.
Is this event refundable? No
- Program contact for event details: Contact email email@example.com and/or phone 978-337-8861
- Membership questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-575-0606
- Trouble with online registration: email@example.com or 919-890-5230
Visit Us Online:
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com [search HBA Boston]
Twitter: www.twitter.com/HBA Boston