|Event Name||NC Biotech 2012 BTEC Course: Microbial Contamination
Monday, December 03, 2012
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
NC State University, BTEC, 850 Oval Drive, Suite 195
|Description||Why Should You Attend?
Gain fundamental understanding of sources of microbial contamination in biopharmaceutical manufacturing. Learn how to evaluate contamination risks and implement corrective and preventative measures to ensure a state of microbiological control in facilities and processes. Learn about recent regulatory expectations for control of contamination.
Attend and You Will Learn
- Potential sources of microbial contamination
- Regulatory expectations for a contamination control strategy
- Best practices in management of microbial contamination, include monitoring programs for detection of bioburden and endotoxin
- Best practices in equipment, process, and facility design
- Risk assessment applied to control of contamination
- Best practices in sanitization and disinfection
|Host Company||North Carolina Biotechnology Center