BEVERLY HILLS, CA--(Marketwire - July 15, 2010) - The directors of Therma-Med Inc. (PINKSHEETS: THRA) wish to update shareholders of the significant progress that the Company has made in the execution of its business plan so far in 2010.
Therma-Med Inc. is a provider of premium nutritional supplements, medicinal products and alternative medicinal procedures, including thermal imaging systems that incorporate state-of-the-art infrared technologies to accurately and cost-effectively measure physiological changes in the human body, allowing patients of all walks of life access to a proactive form of maintaining good health and quality of life through early detection and prevention. These products and services are available to patients through clinics and online through e-commerce purchasing applications.
Since Therma-Med expanded its scope of business in the health and wellness spectrum to include the pursuit of clinical acquisitions and ownership, the Company has achieved a number of noteworthy milestones:
- The Company launched a new product line of premium quality vitamins, supplements and natural wellness products that will eventually encompass powerful immune system boosters, joint and bone density maintenance formulas, Calcium and Vitamin D3 supplements. The products are available for purchase at clinic locations and on-line purchase on the company website.
- Completed purchase of the Bella Vita Chiropractic Clinic which added a revenue stream to the company as we began to mirror the Therma-Med business model of clinic ownership, while continuing to provide the professional support services and medical procedures they have been performing since 2002. Bella Vita Clinic has been in operation now for the last 7 years in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and treats approximately 1100 patients.
- Therma-Med launched its on-line e-commerce site to enable purchase of products at our website.
- Signs LOI with the Simply Align Rehab Clinic in Oakville, Ontario Canada location, the company expects to update its shareholders on this LOI in the very near future.
- The Company recently became affiliated with the National Wellness Institute, an accredited association that promotes the benefits of health and wellness awareness. As a member, Therma-Med is being showcased amongst the country's leading health and wellness organizations while taking advantage of the benefits of unparalleled resources and services that fuel professional and personal growth for practitioners.
As preventative and alternative medical solutions are becoming more and more mainstream, the Company's business plan to continue implementing its DITI technology and services as well as high quality nutraceutical products in established clinics is progressing exceptionally well. The added opportunity that this has presented for additional potential acquisitions continues to compliment Therma-Med's business model.
"The remainder outlook for 2010 looks very promising as we are implementing our business model of clinic ownership with additional services that add immediate revenues to our company. The economic recovery only supports our business model moving forward and with the potential acquisitions that we are looking to close, the future looks bright for our company," said Joshua Suarez, President, Therma-Med. He is very optimistic about its future and will continue to update its shareholders as milestones are achieved.
About Therma-Med Inc.:
Therma-Med Inc. provides alternative medicinal procedures, premium nutritional supplements, medicinal products and current medical support services by making them available to patients through their clinics and online through e-commerce purchasing applications. Therma-Med Inc., through highly specialized Thermal Imaging and breakthrough alternative procedure clinics, is poised to become a healthcare industry leading company, providing the alternative medicine approach to good health, as well as providing patients with an adjunctive diagnostic procedure that effectively pursues and exposes the benefits of early detection and prevention of various medical conditions. Therma-Med Inc. utilizes thermal imaging systems that incorporate state-of-the-art infrared technologies and proprietary software to accurately and cost-effectively measure physiological changes in the human body, allowing patients of all walks of life access to a proactive form of maintaining good health and quality of life through early detection and prevention.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information: Except for statements of historical fact relating to the Corporation, certain information contained herein constitutes forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are frequently characterized
by words such as "potential," "estimate," "plan," "expect," "project," "intend," "believe," "anticipate" and other similar words, or statements that certain events or conditions "may" or "will" occur. Forward-looking statements are based on the opinions and estimates of management at the date the statements are made, and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. The Corporation undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management's estimates or opinions should change. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.