T&D Corporation Release: New Wi-Fi Connected High Precision Temperature & Humidity Data Loggers
2/17/2014 10:30:02 AM
February 17, 2014 -- T&D Corporation has introduced its NEW Wi-Fi Connected 2 Channel Temperature/Humidity Data Logger Model TR-72wf-H.
The TR-72wf-H contains an integrated Wi-Fi function that enables it to automatically upload recorded data from the logger to TandD's FREE Cloud based WebStorage Service.
This unique device also has an AP mode which allows for direct log on and downloading of data by a smartphone or tablet.
The TR-72wf-W can be Set Up, Configured and Operated without using a PC.
- 1 Channel Temperature Monitoring
- 1 Channel Humidity Monitoring
- Wi-Fi Connected
- Log On Directly and Download from Smartphone or Tablet
- Automatic Uploads to TandD's FREE WebStorage Service
- Web Based Alert emails
- Free ThermoWeb App for both iOS and Android
- Setup and Run Without a PC
- Supports WPS for Quick and Easy Router Connection
- Runs on 2 x AA Batteries for up to 1.5 Years
The TR-72wf-H temperature measurement range is -30 to +80°C with resolution of ±0.3°C. (0 to 50°C Range) and ±0.5°C (all other temperatures). Measurement units can be in centigrade or fahrenheit.
The humidity range is 0 to 99% RH with resolution from ±2.5% to ±4.0 RH dependent on temperature and humidity.
For additional information and specifications on the NEW TR-72wf-H Data Logger and the complete TandD product line contact:
534 N. Guadalupe St. #32886
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.
comments powered by