30th April 2009 - Amsterdam, The Netherlands SynCo Bio Partners B.V., the cGMP manufacturer of clinical and commercial biopharmaceuticals, has won the Vaccine Industry Excellence (ViE) award for Best Contract Manufacturing Organisation (CMO) 2009. The ViE awards recognise the outstanding achievements of vaccine practitioners across the global industry.
The award was presented to SynCo at the World Vaccine Congress Washington, USA on the 22nd of April and is in recognition of the excellent work by SynCo’s scientists and manufacturing staff on behalf of its clients over the last 9 years.
SynCo was nominated by a panel of judges from the industry and selected ahead of 5 other finalists in the Best CMO category, according to a wide range of criteria including:
• The range of services provided in niche and core therapeutic areas
• Methods of performance improvement or introduction of new services
• Attention to and quality of relationships with clients
• Reaching of milestones and final / ongoing outcomes
• Building and maintaining existing and long term partnerships
Pierre Warffemius, CEO of SynCo Bio Partners, said 'this award endorses our aim to be the long term strategic partner of choice of biotechnology companies for the development of production processes and the GMP manufacture of protein, live-microbial, polysaccharide and monoclonal antibody-based biopharmaceuticals.”
Issued on behalf of SynCo Bio Partners by De Facto Communications