(Princeton, NJ - March 5, 2013) Sitrof Technologies, a leading provider of consulting and technology solutions for life sciences companies, today announced two new thought leadership platforms: the “Tech Talk” blog and the Sitrof webinar series. The blog will regularly address complex IT topics facing the life sciences industry today, with each post being supplemented by a live, complimentary webinar and Q&A from the author. All webinar episodes will be recorded and available for future download from sitrof.com.
First in the Series: An Introduction to EMC Documentum D2
The first Tech Talk post, “An Introduction to EMC Documentum D2,” by Durgesh Kumar, Nimish Shah and Thomas Kivlehan, discusses Documentum’s new web-based user client. The post includes a discussion of configuration vs. customization, easing content transfer pains and installation and architecture.
A corresponding webinar event, featuring Kivlehan, Sitrof’s Director for Mobility and Collaboration, will be held at 11 a.m. EDT on March 28, 2013. Click https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6461273832251470848 to register.
Specific topics will include:
• The importance of a configurable solution as it relates to upgrades, efficiencies and streamlining processes
• How to reduce the time to prototype from weeks to days
• Details on D2-client and D2-config web applications and comparison to Webtop
• Basic overview of D2 installation and architecture
Who should attend?
Those who work with regulated content or document management systems looking for a better solution. Namely …
• System owners responsible for upgrades and maintenance to slow or heavily customized systems
• IT Managers with a need to do more with less
• Technical Architects looking for a truly configurable solution to content management
• Developers and System Administrators eager to learn more about the latest technology from EMC Documentum
About Sitrof Technologies:
Sitrof Technologies is a profitable, privately held company with its headquarters in Princeton, N.J. They provide premier consulting and technology solutions that enable life sciences companies to improve efficiency and mitigate legal and compliance risks. Sitrof’s mission is to provide affordable, state-of-the-art software and processes to maximize information assets. They deliver customer-focused, vendor solutions that exceed expectations while delivering maximum value. For more information, visit http://sitrof.com/