News | News By Subject | News by Disease News By Date | Search News
Get Our FREE
Industry eNewsletter
email:    
   

Sinopharm Group and China NT Form $33 Million Acquisition Company


9/12/2013 1:01:25 PM

free biotech news Get the latest biotech news where you want it. Sign up for the free GenePool newsletter today!

by Richard Daverman, PhD

September 12, 2013 -- Sinopharm and China NT Pharma Group will form a special purchase vehicle with capital of 200 million RMB ($33 million). The SPV will make acquisitions as a means of building a specialized vaccine and cold-chain drug distribution operation in the Shanghai area. China NT Pharma, like Sinopharm, is involved in drug distribution. Sinopharm will own 60% of the SPV and China NT will own the remaining 40%. More details....

Stock Symbols: (HK: 1099) (HK: 1011)

Help employers find you! Check out all the jobs and post your resume.

Read at ChinaBio Today


comments powered by Disqus
   

ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US    ADD TO DIGG    ADD TO FURL    ADD TO STUMBLEUPON    ADD TO TECHNORATI FAVORITES